Minicity, in cooperation with kindergartens, preschools and primary schools throughout Serbia, organizes visits to large groups of children!
3-12 year-olds will enjoy the innovative concept of role-taking games and informal education and socialization through play.
In a safe, well-lit and ventilated space, we are oriented to the pedagogical, creative and educational aspect of each offered activity!
Rules for organized group visits:
- Individual groups of 10+ children can apply: all institutions and organizations (travel agencies, kindergartens, school, sport clubs, foreign language schools, and other institutions that gather larger number of children)
- Visits are time-unlimited
- Visits may be scheduled at any time, any day of the week, including the weekends
- Maximum number of children is 300
- Ticket per child is 485 dinars
- It is possible to order the children’s lunch boxes at a price of 300 dinars.
IMPORTANT: for groups of 120+ children, visits can be scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays (non-working days for visitors). Please contact us at 060/4422-917 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check-out here which schools, preschools and kindergartens have visited us so far! Welcome!!!